FARA (Formula & Automobile Racing Association) is an association formed and run by racers for racers. All events are held in Florida with its base of operations at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Other event locations include Sebring Int'l Raceway. FARA's Florida Road Racing Championship events include both endurance and sprint races. Endurance races are 4 hours in length with one 12 hour event at the Homestead-Miami Speedway on December 8-9th, 2018. Sprint race events include two 60 minute races. Both Endurance and Sprint races are held on the same weekends.
American Spirit Racing will be utilizing FARA events for testing under real race conditions for its Pirelli World Challenge program
American Spirit Racing's FARA program in MP-2A includes;
- Professional prepared and supported Ginetta G55 GT4 racecar
- Events on the 2018 FARA schedule available
- All event practice, qualifying and race sessions
- Professional, experienced engineering and crew
- All race event entry fees
- All tires needed for a first-class race winning program
- Full at-track support and operational costs for all scheduled events
- Official Team casual apparel
- Team Hospitality (at-track meals & beverages)
There are seven FARA events during the year, which include both Sprint and Endurance races. Events are held at Florida's premier race tracks including Sebring Int'l Raceway and Homestead-Miami Speedway.
FARA Endurance races on the Florida Road Racing Championship schedule are 4 hours in duration with the exception of the Sunset 300 which is 3 hours in duration that requires two drivers and one 12 hour event, which requires 3-4 drivers.
FARA Sprint races require only 1 driver and total 16 races during the year with two 60 minute sprint races at each event.
CALL or TEXT: 1-239-994-5888
Currently there is no media on this page.